now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 14, 2008
♥ .
I'm seriously bored to death right now! I've tonnes of work but I just refused to settle it. I'lve been working like really working since Monday and all of the sudden I'm too tired, too sleepy to clear them.

TGIF!

Ika's birthday tomorrow. Most probably meeting the family then I'll be meeting the pcg peeps right after, not sure whats the plan yet. Sunday, date with the 5 more weeks couple. Discuss about their 5 more weeks event, on what to do and what not to do. Love & me going to be their one of the important people and I'm really nervous. I'm crossing my finger that my baju will turn out prefect, waiting for December 8th to collect it.

D&D is in 5 weeks too. I've yet to think about what I wanna wear exactly. I'm fickle. Beside, I really don't wanna spend a large amount of money on my D&D this year. Yes, this might be the last one but I rather spent it on something else. For the last 3 D&D(Retro, Bollywood & Shanghai Knight), I only wore them once which include the shoes & accesories! So why bother spending so much right? I'll cut my bugdet into half this year! So what can I get with $50? Well well, cousin Dewi got something on her mind for me but again we'll see. Its BACK TO SCHOOL THEME if you remember me posting about it.

Love finally booked his BTT few hours ago. Hope that he'll get his driving license in months. Insyallah. Wishing you all the best love, waiting for the moment that you can drive me around. Asek ride jek eh! Hahahahahah!

I was having dinner with mama and sisters yesterday when Lia saw this:


Spot anything?
Hahah!

And I got this from An.
Gambar vintage!

Spot me?

Have a great weekend y'all.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham