Monday, November 24, 2008
♥ .
I don't wanna blog
tapi NURSHAHIDAH
suro!How's your weekend?
Mine was pretty good.
185 shipments on Saturday suck big time. Love fetched me from work. Went to TM to get my drawer key done but they cannot do it. I've no idea whats so special about this key that
kebanyakan kedai tak nak buat! Had super pedas nak mampos Hot Basil Chicken Pizza at Pastamania for lunch and it was home sweet home for me as love gotta work!
Despite the elephant rain my family, cousin nani's family and ifa still make our way there. We had dinner while Baba went
berendam for few minutes.
Tu pon jadi. We had the BBQ chicken wing,
satay, nasi ayam black pepper,
mee goreng mamak, mee soto and the list go on and on and on.
After that super heavy meal, we went to PP. Window shop and of all places I forgot to singgah Cotton On! Had dessert at Venezia...whatever you call it. We had the waffle ice cream, Gelare still the best!
And its a wrap!