now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 29, 2008
♥ .
Yesterday Love told me that he need to pass Ait(his sis) atm card over at her workplace before fetching me. Me being me, I said ok and continue with my work even though I so can't wait to go home lor.

It was close to 530pm and I asked him where was he, he said he was on the way to fetch me already. Me being impatient I ask him again where was he 10 minutes later, he said he's stuck in a jam and cannot selit pon. I said good, don't selit ok and continue surfing the net while waiting for him. 10 minutes later, asked him again and he said he's reaching so I waited outside for another 10 minutes, aku da get ready nak meletop.

When he reached, he was smiling mentel at me! Leh gitu? Da lambat lagik senyum mentel ngan aku! He off his engine, pass the box key to me and when I unlock and open the box, I saw a _____ paperbag. I screamed out loud and laughed out loud.

I wanted to get this on Tuesday. I don't usually fancy buying such stuff but I just wanna get this for myself with my hard earn cash tapi kalao orang da suprise kan jangan tolak lor.

Sometimes I don't know how he can tolerate my nonsense and when I asked him, he'll ask me the same question again. -_-

So this is what he suprise me with, my 13th monthsary present he said.

And Love, you gotta be patient till Tuesday for your Pull & Bear ok!

I love you more than shipload ok =)



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham