Monday, November 24, 2008
♥ .
If I continue doing nothing at work, I think I'll get fired anytime this week!
Please buck up Suriani! Get your
super gemok fingers to work!
Love said my finger
sungguh berisi! -_-
Da rase nak kene fired
lagi plan
bile nak amek leave! Haha! It been a long time ok so I've decided to apply for one full day on Monday! Yeah!
Since its pay day, I'm going to get
that [shasha i'm getting it =) ] and accompany love to get his stuff too =)
My boyfriend can really shop like a woman ok! Dia lagik fickle minded
daripade aku! And wait,
cerewet dia! Bole jadi gile aku! Sorry love!
And we've plan to have our lunch/dinner somewhere I've never imagine I'll be going to. OMG!
So PAYDAY! Come quick!! I'm drying already!
Gotta apply my leave now and start doing my work.
Toodles~