Wednesday, December 03, 2008
♥ .
My date with love was awesome!
I was up pretty early to clear the house chore before going out or Mama will scream her lung out. Hee.
First stop was to Boon Keng, visited his
nenek sedara as her leg was caught on fire few days back. Did you read about it on The Newspaper, it happened at Upper Boon Keng. Thank God, 5 of them were not badly injured. So we spent an hour there and we went to Raffles City, Citylink and Marina Square. I got myself sandal for work and I'm loving it. I just realised that I got lots of brown stuff now and love got nothing as he's still fickle. So in 2 weeks time he gotta get something to wear on his buddy's wedding.
We had lunch cum dinner at


Yup! A place I've never imagine myself going to! I agreed to have a meal there as there's no one
yang nak melayan kan dia ye craving. I didn't order any sushi for myself though. I settle with Tempura and something Karage but I did try the Cheezy Crab Maki that love ordered. It wasn't so bad though. And I ordered a bowl of rice which taste...yucks! I keep on telling myself that I should get Tabasco before stepping my foot there. I was afraid the waiter might laugh at me if I ask for chilli sauce so I make do with that black soy sauce is it?
















After the not so full meal for me, we went to Chinatown. Wanted to search for the cheap shop that sells clothes but I couldn't locate it. So we went back to Tampines and had Mega Macspicy meal for supper =)
And its home sweet home for us then =)
Simple date but I'm loving each and every minute with love by my side. ILY.
I've never been this
puas going around shopping for myself and for my dear love ones. And even though I'm going bankrupt anytime now, I'm still OK about it =)
Woke up late today, cabbed to work. I hate it when I have to guide the cab driver to my workplace. I thought I could get some nap but hell no! I gotta guide the cab driver.
Nasib baik, dia very polite.
My table was in a mess!
Kandang babi lagik bersih! I was really fed up ok!
Anyway my baju is ready for collection. I'm really scared if it didn't turn out the way I want it to be.
My gf still sick even after 36565 of drips. Doctor suspected Dengue but still unsure. They're checking on her kidney. She's been having fever for past few weeks that keeps going and coming. Hope you'll get well soon ok darla. INEEDAMEETUP!
Where's the best place for a hen party? The bride to be read my blog so if you could email me or something it will be great. Want it to be a suprise.=p