now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 09, 2008
♥ .
My long weekend was great.

Right after work on Friday, went to love's grandma crib at Boon Keng with love, his mak & lil babe. We stayed there for a lil while and went back to his crib right after that.

Saturday was a working day for me. Love fetch me, went to collect my baju kurong and I fcuking hate the corset! Its huge. Anyway anyone know where can I get a purple lilac corset? Please tell me asap!

Then off to love's crib, visit lil babe again and had my afternoon nap there. At the very last minute we planned to go Bugis for dinner over at Tong Seng and love finally found his outfit for his buddy's wedding! Like finally! After 12483217 months of being fickle minded. Just waiting for the time to purchase it =)

Sunday was suppose to meet his family for dinner to celebrate his brother's 28th birthday but something cock up the very last minute so we gotta cancel the plan. End up meeting love and his parents at Bedok Corner for dinner.

Monday was fun fun fun. All the usual family member came over for Hari Raya Haji and also to celebrate Firdaus 14th birthday which falls on the 7th December too. Lots of food from Ayam Lemak Cili Padi, Sambal Sotong, Sambal Goreng, Laksa, Muffins, Caramel, Jeneket, Kuih Tat and lots more. Plus the super duper sedap cake which I forgot its name from Cedele!

Karaoke session. Singing 9 birthday songs for 3 individual born in December, Jumpstyle performance from the 2 budak joget!

Chaotic! Nasib tak kene complain. The day end at 11pm and everyone went home with a smile on their face even though I know all them of are dead tired.

Boy, I still owe you a present ok!

I so don't wanna go work today. But because my boss is no longer Fintan, I gotta drag myself to work! F tol!

My primary schoolmate planning for a holiday and I hope this one will really come true! Jangan nak plan plan plan dengan semangat abok pon takde eh! And we're meeting up on the 27th to discuss further! Right?

So anyone ade good deal for 3D2N for Genting & KL? Tell me please =)

I only have pictures for Monday.
Will upload tomorrow and also picture of Clarke Quauy outing as well.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham