Thursday, December 18, 2008
♥ .
There was a huge crowd at Eng Wah Cinema @ Suntec City. And most of them were all from PCG with all their love ones and even kids. We were there to watch;

(the only pic I took yesterday! yours truly forgot her cam!)
Love fetched me right on the dot and I've got only 45minutes to freshen up. Met the usual couple, Fad & Dila. Love's colleagues Budiman & fiancee were there too. The movie was great. I love one part where Bolt gotta act like an adorable dog to beg for food. And everyone cracked up at that part. And Rhino the hamster was cute!!!!!!!!!
Right after the movie, we and the usual couple went to Simpang for supper where another usual couple joined us, Nash & Midah. We stayed there till midnight before callng it a day. It wasn't the end for me & Love. We faced with a flat tyre! Thanks to Fad & Dila for coming back to save us! Love manage to ride alone all the way to his brother's workshop at Kaki Bukit and left Fino there. Then Fad & Dila sent us home. Thanks alot!
And I wanna Congrats the groom to be!

He got his driving license. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki orang nak kahwin :)
Till here, I'm bitching with the bride to be.