Saturday, December 20, 2008
♥ .
Stuck at work on a Saturday and it suck big time.
Anyway, busy weekend for me. Later on, right after work, its off to my colleague's church wedding at Sengkang.

Congrats Shelley! (she's the loudspeaker of DPEX fyi, she can talk really loud ok!)
And then to Love's crib to get myself ready for his buddy solemization. Fuh! I still can't believe they're getting married. They've booked Love & myself to be their bridesmaid & bestman way back in December 2007, can you believe that? We were only 2 months old and alhamdulillah we're still together.
'Aishah & Amri
Selamat Pengantin Baru
Semoga semua ye berjalan dengan lancar and praying hard it'll be a smooth one too.It been 9 rough+smooth sailing years for the both of them and I'm happy for them to make it this far dan semoga perkahwinan yang dibina ini akan buat mereka lebih kuat dari hari hari yang lalu. Semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Insyallah. Amin.
Make lots of babies ok :) Then bole ajak anak-anak kau melepak ngan kite semua :)
And I skipped my D&D this year for this wedding and the bride still know nuts about it. Shh!! She thought I gotta rush for my D&D the moment the Tok Kadi say SAH! Hehe. So gf, I'll be there all the way aite :)
Then come Sunday, I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time. Will post alot of pictures on Monday or so.
Dear God, please don't make me cry, make me strong.
Dear You, please keep your promise, just don't break it.