now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
♥ .
Its the eve of new year today and I'm not going to list down my resolution for twozerozeronine, I rather keep in to myself but I really hope what I wish for will come through, Insyallah.

Did I told you guys that this year, I got a pathetic halfamonth bonus? Eventhough I'm seriously not happy with it, I gotta live with it. And yesterday love & me went to Mustafa to stock up my toliletries item and I also bought him this-

He fell in love with this one on the day we went out with the newly wed, and he got it! Geting that smile from him was priceless!

So back to my new year post, I've yet to have any plans for today except that the usual family plan to go bowling which is still not confirm yet.

I really hope I can go home lil early today, wanna bring Gergerl out shopping for her school stuff. She's still fickle minded on what she want. Then maybe meeting the parent for dinner or something and later part at night if Love & me still planless, we'll go for karaoke session cos that boy been wanting to sing his heart out and I'll be his audience. Hee..

For now, I really hope my relationship with my love ones will be better and hope life will be smooth sailing all the time. And my gf can live as per normal soon. Amin.

Happy 2009 Everyone!



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham