now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 05, 2009
.
My Saturday involved wedding & cukor rambot.
Don't bother asking about pictures, I was camera-less!
First stop was Intan & Jop's wedding at Piai Park at Pasir Ris, beautiful purple dias, the bride favourite colour, there's Sri Mahligai ( did I get that right), some familiar faces. The bride & groom arrived when we were about to leave, clad in Indian traditional costume, they both look gorgeous!

Second stop was to Sengkang. Love's colleague newborn son cukor rambot held at the multi purpose hall ok! I though it was another wedding! Stayed for about half an hour before heading back to love's crib to change.

Out again to Balestier for Fino's check up and it was a last minute plan to visit the girlfirend. Alhamdulilah, she's awake and I was smiling from ear to ear. Her sis in law tied two ponytails for her and she look so fresh and cute! Haha! I so wanted to take picture of her but I think its inappropriate to do that. She's still in ICU though, tubes still intact around her though. We communicate through writing. I'm still missing your voice darla.

We left an hour later and met with love pcg friend, Nash and gf, Mida.
Went to Suntec, had Pizza Hut for dinner and then spent 2 solid hours melepak kat luar Suntec till midnight.

Sunday was an early day for me. Went to my ex secondary school cum girl's current school for her scholarship ceremony. She got herself $300 for being one of the top 10 student in her stream. I smell shopping for her this weekend. This lil sister of mine, wanna spend her kanching on clothes! Hehe. She will be away from home for 3 days 2 night and I'll be missing her stupidity act and question! Enjoy your camp ya lil sis.

I had the longest nap ever once I reach home from her school and then at 7pm Mama called to informed me that Cik Aman met with an accident. Stupid drunkard jerk driver didn't stop for the red light instead he ran over my uncle! Thank god, its just a minor injuries, he's warded right now. One pedestrian willing to be my uncle's witness and this will be a police case. Hope you will get well soon aite.

Might me meeting the still newly wed to me for lunch then it'll be dinner with the pirmary school mate later! Yippee! Farah, Lela & Dayah, JANGAN TAK JADI EH!

And thanks Wawa, Ain, Ita & Shasha. Thanks alot for those words =) She's doing good now, hope you guys can still pray for her recovery.

Its Monday, and I was so close to visit the doctor but I didn't lor. New year picture still pending ok, Miss Shakina very busy nowadays lar. Hee...

Toodles!~



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham