now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 09, 2009
.
Its Friday night and here I am at home waiting for Sinaran Hati to start so I decided to blog about something.

This morning, my boss called me to his desk to talk about my internet usage at work which was really high, I was in 3rd place. And something else that gave me a wake up call, I was mad but that the same time I was really shattered into million pieces. I was so close to break down right infront of him but thank GOD that I managed to hold it till I left his desk. It was seriously a wake up call for me but if after this I didn't learn my lesson then there's a problem in me. I was so close to give up too.

Enough about that. On a brighter note its weekend. It'll be my nephew's birthday bash tomorrow. His mom was so on the ball to prepare for his birthday. Heard, he's going to put on Barney costume. Kesian Haziq, mak dia buat dia macam badot! Hope it'll be a blast. And I'll have a breakfast date with Love tomorrow morning, yeah! Sunday, still planless. Where else can we go in this lion city?

This is random, I've actually "given" Singtel $2000k+ for year 2008 for my bills! So trying to cut it down. Help me please.

My main purpose for this post is to talk about my lil precious. He started his playgroup classes last Monday. He cried for 5 minutes on the first day of school. Cried again on the 2nd day because his classmate was crying so he thought it'll be good to join in the fun. Hahah. Here's some pictures of him during his orientation and also his first day of school. Cute! You're growing up lil too fast young boy. I've got few videos of him to be uploaded, will do so when I've got the time ya.








Al Iman - please do something about your uniform eh! Last warning tau!

Happy 23rd Rima! Cepat make babies ok! Love you!



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham