Monday, January 19, 2009
♥ .
Happy 15th to Us (",)
Till date,istillmissyousomuchwheneveryou'renotaroundme!
So my weekend was as per normal. Spend the earlier part of Saturday at Boon Keng at love's mak newly open shop, had super sedap mee soto and then lil babe came with her bonda and tante ayu. Spent few hours at his grands crib before bidding goodbye to them. Love was on night shift so he drop me off at Changi to meet up with the usual family, flea market right after that. There's flea market there on every Saturday. Love every minute spent with the cousin, Kina you missed it.
Sunday was another colleague's wedding. Pink & green combination which was nice and new to me. Off to love's crib to change and SGH was our next destination. Miss my girlfirend so much. She's getting better, now in general ward, alhamdulillah. She's so chubby, very bloated. Gain 10kg in less than a month due to the medication. As long as she's getting better she's ok with her look now. Hee... We talked and talked and talked and talked, I got her all to myself while love busy talking to her new found love. Hee.. She so can't wait to be discharge and I'm always praying hard for you aite darla.
Off to Great World City, it was pretty boring so we went to Vivo, finally we watched YesMan! Fucking hilarious ok! I love the movie but it was too short. Kway Teow Goreng without cockles before heading home.
There you go, my weekend and unfortunately no pictures =)
Anyway, remember the agnès b bag that I wanted to get which was sold out islandwide. There's a pushcart kinda shop selling it for $20 which look so genuine ok! WTH! Now, I'm thinking twice whether I should get it or not, erm......