Saturday, February 07, 2009
♥ .
I so wanna go to bed right after this update. An update about girlfriend who's second home is now the Singapore General Hospital. Obviously she's not loving it but she have to.
So yesterday(Thursday)I met the super bechok nak mampus pompan Rima right after work. Upon arrival Saidah was watching whatever show that was on the black box. When asked whether she want some of our Delifrance bread she quickly grab it without giving us a chance to asked her whether she can eat those stuff not, she gave us a straight YES!.
Then came the boyfriend, when asked whether she wants B&J ice cream, we ( Rima & myself) being the tak malu gave him a YES! Hee, so out he went to get the ice cream. Being sungguh manje.com the boyfriend spoon feed her while the other two kepos help themself with the ice cream as well. =)
Rima wanted to take a picture of her but she refused totally. She's so bloated now, like really bloated. Those chubby cheeks, double chin. Cute! Haha. Doctor actually tebok two holes on her neck, one on each side but been removed. Now they tebok her right waist lak! Haiz. But seeing her getting better really make me relieved. Praying hard that the virus won't attack her anytime now.
Browsing through one after another wedding magazines that she had made me so excited. Insyallah if everything's fine that day will come true for her.
I love the time the 3 of us had, sadly Izan wasn't able to wait for us as she need to run some errand for work. If not it'l be complete, like the good old days!
Parents & lil sis came by and we spent and hour or so watching tv before bidding goodbye.
Went Mustafa few hours ago with the family and Mak Siah. Guess what? I got into a fight again. With an I disgusting woman!
I was in between the lift door of level 2 with the trolley and both lift came at one time, on my left was full so went to the right one and that's when I heard this disgusting woman shouting the word selfish over and over again. She got into the left side lift and I was on the right, before the door close I asked is she going to level 1, she said yes and I said, I'll see you there then.
Upon arrival on level 1, she kept on shouting the word selfish, calling me disgusting just because I stood in between both lift. She kept on saying that I did not queue for the lift. My family got there when there's no one around waiting for the lift mind you, so is it wrong that I stood in between both lift? She was shouting and cursing causing a commotion. Mak Siah & myself was lining up to pay our stuff and she's still at it. Even the cashier was giggling at her behaviour. I even asked the cashier is there a rule that you need to queue for the lift, she gave me a NO. So I told the mad woman off, she's still so unhappy about it. WTF!. The whole time she was nagging do you know what my aunt do? She kept on saying SO WHAT? SO WHAT? SO WHAT? to irritate that disgusting woman and of course she was irritated. Hahaha.
I was really fuming mad when she kept on calling me disgusting. Woman menopausing behave that way I guess. Sucha bitch.
On another note, my cousin Nani & friends will be having a flea market at Changi tomorrow. Do come and support her aite.
Meeting the mxps clan tomorrow to get our coach tix! Can't wait for everything to be confirm =)
Happy weekend y'all =)