Wednesday, February 25, 2009
♥ .
I am on 2 days MC since yesterday and this time around I am really sick ok. Its an on and off kinda sickness. I was 38.2 deg on Friday night, was on on both weekends manage to meet the usual family so Sengkang and met love's family had a huge feast at ECP celebrating the February babies. Sunday, went to Boon Keng to see lil babe and love sent me to the airport to meet the cousins before his night shift.
Back to work on Monday, it was around 1600hrs that I started feeling so cold, even when I sit right under the sun with my cardigan on, I am still cold. I can't bear sitting at my desk I walk around and even sit in the toilet for few minutes ok. At night my temperature was 39 deg, and when I woke up yesterday was back to 38.2 deg. Love accompanied me to the doctor and at that point of time my temperature was ok but I gotta take blood test to confirm if its Dengue or not, thank GOD its not. So I'm going back to work tomorrow.
I'm begining to hate my boss to the core! AGAIN! And maybe FOREVER! He text me this morning about the work camera that I'm in charge to keep. I told him its in my drawer and he told me that its absurd to keep a valuable item in an unlock place and told me its missing! And you know what? ITS ACTUALLY NOT MISSING! ITS WITH MY COLLEAGUE! HE TOLD THEM NOT TO TELL ME ITS WITH THEM. WHAT KINDA GAME IS HE TRYING TO PLAY NOW? TELL ME? And I don't even bother to reply his text. Let's see whats gonna happen tomorrow.
I know I'm in deep shit because of one pending shipment but whatever it is I'm prepared.
Anyway, my darla's illness is not responding to the medication. She has a small blood clot at the back of her head and she need to go for bone marrow transplant soon. Please doa for her.Gotta have my dinner then my medicine now before love scream at me.
Ta ta~