Thursday, March 05, 2009
♥ .
Chaos at work for the past few days and I'm not enjoying it at all! Argh! 3/4 of my emails from station asking for delivery status. See, my management did some re-shuffling / re-structuring on our drivers area and they did that without using their brain! How can 1 driver cover an area which needs 2 drivers? Tell me! Imaging driver doing CBD area eg: Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Collyer Quay have to go all the way to River Valley & Orchard as well. Just imagine! Alot of black face drivers, yang mogok pon ade, yang da boh layan pon ade. Macam mane company nak maju eh?
Talking about my work will take up alot of space here so I guess I'll stop ranting about it.
On a totally different note,
It's love's D&D this evening at Orchard Hotel, hope you'll enjoy yourself sayang =). I'll be meeting him later on with Fad & Dila for karaoke session. I guess this time, I'll just sit back and sleep? I'm still not use to sing infront of anyone else except love or maybe I am? We'll see. Hee...
I'm super duper excited for my sis! She'll be going through a change tomorrow. Hope it suits her even if its not, she better do something to make it suit her lor. Haha. We'll have fun doing it tomorrow night ya! :D
Gotta get myself ready now, da ~