Thursday, March 26, 2009
♥ .
I am back from my holiday that I've been yearning for months and alhamdulillah everything went well. From 7 to 6 then there was just the 4 of us.
We reached Golden Mile by 0730hrs sharp and then came the bus. Left SIN about 0750hrs and we reached KL 6 hours later ok! All thanks to the long queue in Malaysia custom. Spent almost an hour they just to get our passport checked!













Upon arrival at Puduraya, even though we've booked Federal Hotel for our stay, the boys decided to check out other hotels and we end up at Sungei Wang Hotel, the same street as Federal but cheaper and smaller of course and there's concierge too! That's the most important! Since everyone agreed we forgo Federal. We save 120RM each, how could I say no eh?




All 4 in one room, so kecohrable but we're comfortable with each other presence. That matter right.
After settling down and unpacking our stuff, we went out again for lunch. Love recommended what he called Nasi Ayam Sedap. Had one and half serving of it and there was I walking around with sungguh senak tummy. From Bukit Bintang Plaza - Sungei Wang PLaza - Quiksilver/Roxy shop and lastly Pavilion where we girls went crazy over accesories! 90RM for 2 earrings, bangles & necklace! Its so worth it to me! We were the last few customer of Forever 21. Before calling it a day, we had our supper at the nearby warong.






















First night jek pinggang aku da mintak ampun ok! Kaki macam nak putos!
By 0100hrs we decided to check out the street of their night life there but it was running cats and dog so we went back to our room and wrap up for the day.
Didn't even wash up, we went MacD for breakfast. Back to the room, clean up and Lot 10 was our first destination for the 2nd day and we found nothing interesting there. Off to Berjaya Times Square after that. Since Genting been strike out from our list as the weather was so unpredictable we went to Cosmo's World to play all the rides! The rollercoaster was superb and the ride that I love most was Space Attack which only love & me ride on while Dya & Afad stay put at one corner. Hahah. Afad teman Dya lar katekan eh! Hahah. It was one hell of a ride!
Lunch in between and back to the themepark for more rides and stop everything by 1800hrs. Next stop was to KLCC! Took their train and walked all the way there. A&W (got my craving!) for dinner and another round of walking around before meeting Afad cousin's at midnight who brought us to Pusat Penjaja Danau Kota for some cheap goods! I fell in love with a top and most of the shop selling it. From a stall selling it for 40RM (which price can be discussed), 35RM NETT and lastly from 35RM - 29RM and last price bid 25RM! Of course I grab it!

































We got back at 0300hrs. Packed our stuff and went to bed at 0400hrs!
Checked out on the 3rd day. Lunch at the normal coffeeshop. Then we walked to Puduraya, Jalan Masjid India, Chow Kit & Central Market. I tried the Fish Spa and it is so not for me! So ticklish and I let them tickle just my heels! My whole body especially my waist was aching really bad. Kalau aku da geli orang urot badan ngan kaki, I should have gone for the massage!
Went back to the hotel to collect our bag and off to Berjaya Times Square (where we'll be boarding our bus). Chill at starbuck from 7pm till 11pm! We took turn to walk around for the last time. I even took a nap ok! Was really exhausted! Berjaya Times Square is really HUGE boy and there all selling the same stuff.















.jpg)

We left BTS at 2350hrs and reached SIN at 0500hrs.
And it was back to reality! I so don't wanna go home!
Now that I've got myself a couple who can tolerate my nonsense we shall plan for our next trip aite?
It was back to work on Tuesday and I was so fucking mad with my colleague who was suppose to take over my job during my absence. He did nothing and I ignore him for the whole fucking day!