now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My 22nd!
My birthday celebration was beyond awesome!
*even though love made me wait for an hour to fetch me*
It was the best one ever, taking the first spot from last year birthday bash =)

It all started on a Saturday night. We went public as the weather was so unpredictable. Stop at City Hall and we walked all the way to The Art House. It was love's first time and mine of course. So it was TIMBRE for dinner in advance, and the filipino waiter thought we were Philippines ok. Anyway, we had the best ever thin crust chicken cajun & basil pizza and calamari ring. Grapefruit juice & Coke to go with it. That made us full really full, we each had 8 piece of pizza mind you!






And right after dinner, suprise number ONE: VONZIPPER Alota shades that I've been eyeing for months! Love it!




Sat opposite Clarke Quay for a while and love crave for coffee so we walked back to Raffles City and had his Java Chip at Starbucks.




It was 2345hrs and I kept asking him what's next and he kept asking me if I've got anything in mind and I told him to suprise me lor. We were looking for a toilet as he was having a tummyache. Since the malls were closed, we went to Swissôtel The Stamford to search for the toilet, there isn't any and when we asked the concierge he told us to go by the Peacock Alley that lead us to Raffles City Shopping Centre. It'll be spooky by then right, so I told him to give it a pass!

We went back to the hotel lobby and he took out a card to access the lift! WTF! I was like OMG! and keep calling him an idiot! When we reached the 61st floor, he told me to wait outside for 5 minutes and of course I didn't agree with that but finally gave in.


He opened the door after few minutes, I saw rose petals on the floor, candle being lit on the bed and more rose petals, and a cake at one corner on the table. Kept calling him an idiot and oh no! you didn't do this!




And then there's suprise number TWO: Onitsuka Tiger pump shoe that I've been eyeing since erm...7th March! Another idiot came out from my foul mouth. Hahaha.
It was 10 minutes before the clock strike midnight so we went out to the balcony to see the night view, it was nice wait scratch that, it was beyond nice. Can't think of any bombastic words to describe the view.

Back into the room, he lit the candle again and sang me a birthday song and there was yours truly making a wish and blew off the candle. I was really touched, all the decorations that he did on his own. Thank you.










Then it was checking out the room time. I was checking out the toilet and then I saw suprise number THREE: Narciso Rodriquez perfume that I've been wanting since like forever! I got it like finally!




We had our the cheesecake and spent time together admiring my gift and enjoy each other company =)

Next morning, since we totally forgot about the in room breakfast service, we ordered MacD Big Breakfast. Another round of birthday cake and then it was pack up time.











Once check out, he told me that FINO was parked in the basement but since the sky was really dark and there's so many stuff that we gotta bring home we cabbed back to my place, leave my stuff and went to his crib. Got a gift from Faris, and guess what he got me!

A Magical Wand, reason being I can wish for whatever I want anywhere and anytime! Kurang asam kan dia!

Around 6+, before we went out, love's mum totally suprised me with a gift, Kain Sari. It was totally unexpected. It took me a few second to actually thank her for the gift.
Went back to Raffles City and "fetched" FINO and it was home sweet home. And before the clock strike twelve, love told me to find my birthday card somewhere in my room! Thanks eh ADEK subahat ngan MOHD AFIQ!



That's the end of the celebration.

Mohd Afiq, thanks for all the effort that you've put in to make my 22nd a wonderful one. Fancy telling me its just a budget celebration huh! Hmmph. Thanks for all the gift and countless love that you've showered me all this while even though I maybe sucha bitch at time.

Liani & Ease, thanks for this! I love it, genuinely.
To both my lil sis, Nursuliani & Ruhaini, and even Ease. You guys really kept your words and I was totally kept in the dark! Sari Idayu, thanks for recommending your brader to Timbre, delicious food and great ambience.

2 more days to go and no hotels!

Night world!



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham