now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
.
I seriously don't know what she's suffering from right now. Its too complicated. She's been in and out from ICU for the past 4 months! And its not a short period of time mind you, bills going up sky high is one thing and not getting better is another major issue. I'm worried, scared and alot more of unwanted feeling. She's been one bright girl, very brave, very strong but very secretive and love to bottle up her feeling and wait till a moment to come and she will spill everything out.

She look much better when I last visited her. She fell asleep while going through her blood recycling thingy but still manage to stay up till I bid goodbye and promise her to come by again which I've no idea when it will be.

Like what my cousin told me earlier, going to the hospital now will be sucha hassle, temperature check and some other stuff just to get through the main door. Worst still if you're going to the ICU ward. Visiting her was never a burden to me, despite the distance I always make a trip as and when I feel like I need to see her.

Looking at her in that kinda condition, being bedridden is not a good feeling. I kept my tears deep in me and tried very hard not to shed a single tears. When asked when was the last time she walked, she couldn't recall at all. Yes, its that bad!

From a skinny but healthy woman to someone so chubby, fleshy and unable to walk on her own.

Allah, is this going to be forever? What did my dear friend ever did that she have to go through all this at such a young age? Let her be well, please.

I'm not blaming HIM wholely. I know every single thing that happen in life, happened for a reason.

She's back in ICU since 2pm.

Please doa for her recovery.

Amin.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham