now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 05, 2009
♥ .
Hope its not too late to blog about my long weekend. Heee...

Jangan Tegur on the eve of the public holiday. 21 of us altogether and this is the first time ever the whole lot of us watched movie together in Singapore. The last time was in JB. Mak Siah bought the tickets for us a day before and save the trouble for us to meet early to get tickets. Show started at 2155hours. Seriously, I agreed to watch it cos of my cousins and I kept asking myself am I for real? Will I be able to stay in the theater through out the entire show?

Well yes, I didn't let my 10bucks to go to waste and that 10bucks consist of a small pack of popcorn and coke. Heee... So the show wasn't that bad but I'm having nightmare. All thanks to Baizura's late grandma! Because of her yours truly has been sleeping in between both her sisters since Thursday ok! I made them joint their single beds together. Can't imagine myself sleeping all alone now and I don't know how long this will take. No more late night for me for this few weeks if not both sisters need to stay up till I get home. Harap badan jek besar, hati kecik nak mampos!

Moving on, Labour Day was spent with love. Went to town, search for something. Something for love. Found something but find it not worth it so now we're still searching.

Saturday, went to Wing Yap. Check up for Fino. Did belting, engine oil and ntah ape lagi aku tak ingat. Went back to his crib to see Tasha. Since she refused to sleep so we bought her to Tampines Mall and while having our meals she fell asleep. Check out some stuff and back to love's crib and Tasha woke up the moment we got back. Haha.... Later part of the day, went to Parkway to meet to usual family. FULL SQUAD this time around and I love it! Went to the arcade and kite yang besar2 ni semua main this thing called Mini Rider(or was it something else) 4bucks per ride. Its like this "rollercoaster" kinda ride thingy. Its fun but the boys find it lame! Hmmph!

Sunday, lunch at my crib then love and me went out to Vivo to just window shop and adding some item that we need to buy on the list. Carl's Junior chili cheese fries and onion ring for dinner was fulfilling. We went home early that very day.

As for yesterday, an impromptu plan to town with Sharita Rohana. To get something for love's birthday. Sakura for dinner and it was McCafe to chill out and bitch.

Met love, Yanto & Memey around town and went back home together.

7 more days to love's birthday. He's looking forward more to his TP than his birthday lor............

I've made reservation for dinner yesterday. Hopefully everything will go on smoothly.

I'm to lazy to post pictures here, it will all be in my multiply. So if you're under my contact go view them, those who's not then too bad lor.

Before I end, Saidah was out from ICU and was transferred to isolation ward and then on Saturday, she's back in ICU. And yes, she did went through the traditional way but.........................................................

Done now, till the text time.

Those who loves online shopping, check this out; www.asos.com




yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham