now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
.
I've been wanting to blog but I just don't know what to talk about. And when I have something in mind, the moment I log into blogger.com my mind went blank.

Now, let me try talk about something.

So, my girlfriend left me. I'm still in denial. At time I still feel her presence around me. Whenever I text with anyone, I could feel her right next to me peeking at what I was texting. She always does that, so kpo kan dia. When I went to Spize the other day I can't help but feel sad, the place where we usually lepak till wee hour. But I'm pretty sure she had enough of Spize cos when she was in the hospital and was able to eat anything, she'll call for delivery and not only one meal but food worth $20 cos that's the minimum amount for delivery. I miss everything about her. Even though her leaving the world was expected but I'm not physically and mentally ready.

I'm upset with few friends of ours, first was an ex colleague. When Izan text her to informed about Saidah critical state and want her to inform the rest of the ex colleagues, she reply ok with a smiley face and 2 days later when Izan text her that Saidah has left the world, she then ask what actually happen to her? What she's suffering from? I was really upset big time! Second was another ex colleague, si mak2, when informed about the critical state, sibok reply, can I come visit? what's her ward and bla bla bla. Tapi batang hidung pon aku tak nampak! And then there's one, my ex schoolmate yang kepo dia, ya allah. Sanggup pm aku kat online account aku nak so call korek pasal Saidah da putos tunang! I appreciate you being so concern about me and wanting to know her illness more, tapi kalo da tanye aku dia putos tunang sampai 2 kali, tak perlu ok! Saye tak suke tau. Let it be kept just between those who know the actual reason why.

From there I can tell who's friend and who's not. And I'm glad that the 3 of us stick together till she's safely buried 7 feet underground. And that wasn't easy though.

For those who's been reading her blog and under her friends list in Friendster, do take a good look at them for the last time. Cos it will be closing soon. Its not appropriate to just leave it like that right. And if you happen to know any other online account of her, do let me know please.

Nursaidah, you'll be missed big time. Love love.

On a different note,

Alhamdulillah, love finally got himself a full time job. It been a week now. We're working under one roof but he's in the afternoon shift though. Yours truly gotta train herself to take bus home from now on, too pampered already. Hehe.

And my dear cousin Farhan was called for duty to serve NS last Friday. On the eve of his NS enlistment day, the family went to his crib while he's out with friends and his love. The moment he opened the door, SUPRISED!!! The look on his face was priceless, he was holding back his tears the whole night. Can't wait to meet you army boy =).

During the weekend, love & me was supposed to go Orchard but we end up going to and fro from Tampines One, Tampines Mall & Century Square. Lenguh jugak ok jalan kat Tampines. He managed to get the shoe for work. We watched Ghost of Girlfriend Past. I love the movie! Go watch it.

Can't wait for coffee session with Min Xin clan tomorrow.

Planning to meet up with cumi cumi end of the month, Rita, I owe you a date. As for Rima, Izan & Salam, I'll see you guys on the 5th, Insyallah.

We make it a fix date to meet on every 5th in remembrance of Saidah(I still can't call her arwah).

Work been good, my boss decided to stay for good, thank GOD. Got a compliment from him that I'm improving. So any chances that I can get back my 5%? =p

I miss the usual! Bile mau jumpe??

Anyway, thank all who actually text, call me asking me how I've been. I appreciate it. Especially you, Sharita Rohana. Hugs hugs.

And Wawa, your entry make my tears flow macam waterfall ok! I'm touched. Thank you.

Rima & Izan, we'll stand by each other till forever ya no matter what.

To Love, thank you for standing by my side through out. For being there for her funeral. Giving me strength to stay strong. Sorry for all the shit I've given you for the past weeks and thank you for still tolerating my neverending nonsence. ily.

Till the next time.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham