now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 10, 2009
..
Obsessed was beyond awesome. Worth every penny. I love the movie to the max. All thanks to Lisa that I'm swearing and cursing for almost the whole of 108 minutes of the movie. Love gotta calm me down cos I was really mad at Lisa. Hehehe. And you know what? Suprisingly Mohd Afiq was wide awake through out the entire movie. Hahaha.

Lisa the home-wrecking, the psycho bitch. Sakit hati gile babi ok tengok si Lisa ni! Argh! And Sharon (Beyonce), I love her acting, especially during the girl fight scene, wuhoo. But I don't like her hair though, so not pretty.

I give this movie 2 thumbs up.

I think this kinda bitches exist in real world, and if killing is not a sin and not against the law I think all this bitches will die first. Agree with me?

And at the end of the movie, love said that Singaporean girl wouldn't dare do such thing. And I totally disagree. There's a limit to one's patience. You step on my line, you sure gonna get it.

Go watch it and tell me whether you agree with me not ladies.

You think you're crazy, I'll show you crazy. =p

CUTE KAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a totally different note, I can't wait to see lil babe later. Love told me she has started to walk on her own now. For the past few weeks she's been trying to stand on her own, and this week she's walking. How time flies....it been 11 months now.

I am one happy bitch now cos my company decided to give us back our 5%! Yeah!! Back to the old digit in my bank account. But I still think I'm overwork and underpaid lor. There'll be an audit going on next week, gotta get myself prepared, gonna tidy up my desk make it free from stacks of shipments.

Work tomorrow, sucha bummer.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham