Monday, July 13, 2009
♥ .
I had mixture of feeling for my Saturday.
Feeling suck cos I need to work for pathetic 4 hours but managed to clear some of my work.
Happy for my dear primary school classmate, Farah who got engaged to the boy, Khalid who used to be my colleague. Small world huh. She look sweet that day, a very simple make up, gorgeous outfit and a very grand engagement to me. Sinful food and for the first time, there's durian! Hehe.










May the engagement last till marriage and forever babe. Hugs.
Then at night went to the airport to send love's youngest sis, Sari Idayu off to Melbourne to pursue her degree. It was a touching moment. We didn't feel it coming but when all of the family member gather around as Atok recite doa for her, one by one broke down.












I may not be close to her but I'm gonna miss her presence and those lil chat we had. Gosh, I'm tearing while typing this out.
If you ever drop by my blog,
Uteh, min wish you all the best, come back and make us proud ok. Apit been telling me he misses you and he so wanna fly there. We gonna save up to meet you there one day, Insyallah.
Study hard and may you achieve what you wish for. hugs&kisses.