Friday, July 24, 2009
♥ .
Marriage is a serious commitment and you've to be physically & mentally prepared for it. Agree?
Yes, I am in a relationship and that make me almost ready for the big commitment but I'm not going to get engage for the sake of getting engage and Apit & me has discussed about it.
I've to be stable and in this case, it will be financially stable. I not only have to save up for marriage but also for after marriage, ape lepas sanding laki bini makan pasir ke?
And I do not want to borrow, loan from people or even touch my parents money for my own ceremony. But I do welcome those who wanna sponsor stuff for me lar kan, rezeki jangan di tolak. Cakap ar korang tak =p.
Why this kinda post?
Because I'm wondering what on earth is my cousin thinking?
She's getting engage this weekend.
And, she's 16! SIXTEEN! ENAM BELAS! LABING ANIM! SE LIU!
Stop schooling and don't know what the hell she's working as!
We're not close but I still remember babysitting her when she's a lil girl.
And she's not getting engage to any anak datok ok but to a typical mat ns!
I still can't believe that my aunt actually agree with to get her engage.
So we'll see how the ceremony will be.