Friday, August 14, 2009
♥ .
Love my weekends...
Friday was karaoke session with Apit.
Saturday was out to Apit's uncle wedding reception at Desa Kartika at Takashimaya.

Gorgeous couple, laid back bride&groom. But the venue is not an appropriate place to held your wedding if you have a big family and friends all around the island.
Later part of the day, went to Bukit Batok with family for my ex colleague sis wedding. Everthing was nice....We came just right after the akad nikah.
After that off we went to Changi to meet the rest of the family. Flea market session.
Sunday was the day I've been waiting for. Out with all the family members, full squad. Visited my late grandparents, uncle and my bestestgirlfriend. I got excited when I found her plot and broke down the moment I touched it. Tears was flowing like no one's business. I wish I could stay longer and have some moment on my own with her. I'll see ya again....Insyallah.
Met the family again in the evening for firework around Kallang Indoor Stadium area. The firework was dissapointing. Cam-whore session. KTM for supper but it was fully pack, Jalan Kayu was the other choice but we call it off the very last minute.











Since it was still very early, Lia, Ease, Kina & yours truly went to Cineleisure Orchard to watched movie. While Lia & Ease watched GI-Jone, Kina & me decided to watched UP. Cute movie...and yours truly slept half through the movie. The movie ended at 3am and guess what did Kina & me did? We walked all the way pass Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut, Serangoon and finally hailed a cab home at Boon Keng. Heheh....Long walk. And that cousin of mine was still so hyperactive at 4am!
Monday was supposed to go try the Buffalo Wing at Seletar with cousins but since some can't make it and Apit sibling wanted to go, so we joined them. I was actually nervous to try it out. We started off with Level 6! And I managed to finish it =).....then interval for an hour, we had mushroom soup & garlic bread - it was superb. And some fries....then our Level 15 was served! Apit had the first bite and he began to sweat like hell. Hahaha. I had one piece and stop right there, accomplished. Bek flag her tissue to surrender or maybe she was too full =p, Ait was still ok, she didn't ate the skin cos she' said its FAT. Hahah! Excuses eh. Abang was the ultimate winner cos he had 2 piece followed by Apit who had 1 1/2 piece.








We gonna go back again for Level 30 pretty soon. So who's up for it?