now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 08, 2009
♥ .
I've lots to do at work but I decided to slot a lil bit of time to draft this entry(that i can only post when i'm at home).

It looks like I'd abandoned this blog of mine for quite sometime but worry not cos I won't be closing it just that I don't have the time to blog about what I've been up to lately.

I think I no longer enjoy doing what I'm paid for. I was thinking of going into retails and shift work. But still there's pros & cons though. And I seriously have to really think about it. Besides I think I've been improving with what I'm doing now just that when thinking about not having people to cover my job when I'm away and coming back with tonnes of shit make me detest my job so bad. For now, I'll wait till 2010 to see if the management gonna do something about it not.

It been 2 weeks since Apit & me no longer work under one roof. We're still under the same company though but he's now base in our airport office. It kinda feel weird not seeing him whenever I look out from my window. And it kinda suck for him cos he's unable to work part time in the morning but good thing is that he finish work earlier than me nowadays.

It been a long time since I went out with my families and I can't wait to meet them new year eve. That's right, I'll be counting down to 2010 with all my families around. Looking forward to it.

Its almost end of the year, and it also mark 6th month that Saidah has left to be in a better place. One fine day, I'm going to start deleting all her mails in her inbox and then I'll close down all her online account one by one. For a start I've actually privatize her blog. Its really painful to do such, but letting it activate doesn't seems right too. Hope I could go visit her pretty soon. I'm still not over that she's gone forever. Hush now, I don't wanna shed any tears at work.

Moving on, the last on my list to give birth is one of my closest colleague, Fiza. Even though she's pregnant, she is so rajin. She can still walk here and there. Went out for lunch, sometimes even walk all the way to Expo to eat all alone ok! I freaked out when she told me she went out alone. And like finally she gave birth to a cute lil baby girl, Erina Yasmin. Congrats Zam & Fiza.


And last month another ex colleague cum the usual clan gf, Indah got married. Held at the OCC, love the huge ballroom! And of course both bride & groom look gorgeous. Hope its not too late to wish you again, Selamat Pengantin Baru. Semoga mahligai yang dibina kekal hingga akhir hayat. Insyallah.


One of my ITE classmate, Maisurah got married too last month but I was not able to make it. Cos I was really sick. Sorry about that babe.


I hate getting sick. Sick = MC = tonnes of work! I had fever, sore throat and it was the worst ever. I had yellow phlegm in me. Lots of it, mind you. I stop fagging for about a week and can't stand the smell ok.

I gotta stop drafting now, people been calling and coming to my desk to do this do that. Keje orang aku beres kan, keje sendrik lom bergerak. Macam mane? Bosan kan!

Whenever I felt fuck up, January always make me smile.

You better come quick hor!

And I've yet to start jogging at all ok! Help Me!

Toodles now.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham