Tuesday, January 05, 2010
♥ 2010
Very 1st post for 2010...Well, I celebrated my new year eve with families @ ecp this year while Apit was out with his friends. My aunt actually booked a pit months back. And there's lot of foods served but I didn't had much though, just not in the mood to eat.
New year itself I went off from the pit earlier and met Apit, went around Tampines wasting money on stuff which I want and not need. Hehehe. We were supposed to watched Alvin & the Chipmunk but the queue was long so we decided to head back to Apit crib and booked online for a later time slot but their website was so laggy and we decided to forgo the plan.
Saturday was spent with Esah, Am & their junior, Rifqy Amani. And we brought Tasha out as well. Had a feast at Seoul Garden. Then the young mother did a lil shopping and we went to ecp for Java Chip and Chocolate Cream Chip. Tasha was cranky by then so we head back home. As the night was still early, Apit and me went to watched Alvin & the Chipmunk. The movie was really short and I prefer the first one though.
Sunday was look for present day. Went to look for Ease & Nonet's present. Apit bought me a cap from Esprit and he's going to count how many time I will put them on, hehehe. Like last year, I bought him an orange GShock watch, and this year its another GShock watch but its in blue.

Nice right....
So there, that's how I spent my loooong weekend. For pictures, you'll see them in FB or Multiply. Hee....
Whats in store for me this year? As for now, I'm only looking forward for end of January. I didn't touch my half a month bonus for this. Hopefully it will go smoothly.
And my resolution will be the never ending: START SAVING!!!! and its time that I need to let go of all the unwanted fats in my body. Hehe. And I hope I achieve something that my parent have been bugging me with. Thats all.
Today mark the 7th month that Nur Saidah left. Its always killing me to think about those last moment I had with her. Still so fresh in my mind. And I'm really hoping that Apit be able to bring me to visit her pretty soon.
As for Izan, she finally started working after 7 month of being a tai tai at home. She actually quit her job to visit Saidah at the hospital ok. She wanted to take urgent leave but because her lady boss bitch is a bitch, she call it quit. Being by Saidah's side was more important to her.
Apit's grandma was hospitalised on new year eve. She broke her hip and went for an operation yesterday if I'm not wrong. Hope she'll recover pretty soon.
Have I mention that Apit had let go of Fino 2 months back? It was not easy for me though knowing that the kit was his 23rd present from me. But because he met with an accident, only a minor one though. He decided that its best that he trade in Fino and bought his new found love, Gilera. As I've always love Gilera so I was up for it.
He's going to revamp Gilera in few days time and I really hope he will like it cos he's been very fickle minded with the designs.
I can't believe I'm going to be 23 this year. And this year also almost mark my 5 years with D.P.E.X! My oh my...
Anyway my cousin Farhan is in Brunei now for his NS training or something. I can see that he really enjoyed his NS life as for now. He'll be back in 10 days. Come home safely ya cousin(:
This is really one rojak post. Its like never ending kan, let me just stop right here before I bore you guys to death.
Be back when I feel like it (: