Sunday, February 07, 2010
♥ BALI WAS AWESOME!
I wish I could just stay there and shop like no one business every single day. (ya ya dream on Suriani). Thank you God that everything went smoothly and I'm damn happy cos I spent all my S$1000 there and not regretting at all. I wish I have more though.
Kuta Townhouse is a superb place to stay. Up to my standard as the place was really clean as well as the view.
Ketut, a friend of Ait(Apit 1st sister) drove us around so it won't be a hassle to hail a cab here and there. And the traffic there was crazy, we even walk from our hotel to the street.
We went to the water theme park called Waterbom and spent a good 3 hours going up and down those tall slide! A slide called Boomerang was crazy! Macam nak terkeluar jantung aku ok but still I went down that slide thrice! And there's this one slide which I forgot its name, in Singapore if you ever went to Escape theme park, a ride called Wild Wild Wet or something? Imagine going down the tallest slide just like that, without any float or whatsoever. That was fucking awesome!
Factory outlet sales were crazy! I only went out empty handed from the Billabong shop other than that I bought atleast one item from all the factory outlet shops! It felt so good!
We had all kinda seafood for dinner on our first night infront of the beach. With the sunset right infront of us. It was breathtaking. The food was also nice, I didn't try the crab cos I refused to eat with my hands. Heee....
The beach was the first stop on our 3rd day. While Nek Sah & Cik Yah went marketing for people at home, the young one had a good 2 hours berendam kat laut. Apit, his sisters & Syakirin rent a body board and had fun while yours truly keep an eye on our belonging cos I was on red alert mode. But still I had fun sitting under the shades. Apit & myself got ourself a tattoo, the one that will fade of course. I'm loving it!
We had "you touch you pay" food for lunch and continuation of factory outlet sale and once everything covered head back to our room, rest for a good half an hour and then its off to boutique shopping! I forgot my camera for a good 4 hours! Haha! We ended the day almost midnight mind you.
Since our flight was delayed to 5pm, we went street shopping right after breakfast. I thought I was getting good bargaining for stuff! The weather was really hot but it rain when we're about to go home.
When its time to board the plane, I wish I could stay longer but of course that didn't happen. I wanna visit Bali again, that's for sure.
Pictures now!























































